The designers of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica made some features of the all-new minivan as easy to use as pushing a button.
Doors, seats and multimedia elements can all be utilized with a simple push by a finger, and it’s by design.
Part of the process of designing the all-new minivan was utilizing a large of amount of data and research, and that included input from children.
This collection of data included analyzing how children get in and out of cars, how they interact with rear-seat entertainment and what mom and dad could do in the front seat that kids couldn’t do in the back seats.
Our designers and engineers incorporated features into the all-new Pacifica that are easier to use for both children and adults through the touch of a button:
- With the press of a “Chiclet”-size button on the handle of the sliding doors, passengers can activate the passive entry doors for easy entry
- Closing the sliding passenger doors is just as simple. The doors close with a push of a button just inside the door and located on the pillar between the driver’s seat and the passenger seat
- The sliding doors and liftgate can be operated by buttons located on the overhead console between the driver and passenger
- There is a button on the B-pillar that allows for easier operation of the Stow ‘n Go feature. By pushing the Stow ‘n Go Assist feature, the front seat will move forward automatically to allow the second-row seat to be stowed. Pressing the button again moves the front seat back to its starting position
- Not to be forgotten, the Pacifica’s third row also has available power Stow ‘n Go seat controls. Pushing the button allows the seats to automatically be stowed
- The 8.4-inch touchscreen provides a wealth of information and control to the driver and passengers. Uconnect Access, navigation, integrated voice command and Bluetooth, SiriusXM satellite radio, SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link can easily be accessed with the swipe of a finger
- Interior temperature can also be controlled through the 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Parental controls allow those in the front seats to stay in charge of the backseat touchscreen displays with options to mute the volume; lock, activate or deactivate the backseat touchscreens and remote controls; or turn off the system entirely
See more of the Pacifica’s features on the Chrysler website.