It’s a new year and that means it’s time to form some new habits. We’re not talking about losing weight or improving finances. We want to make sure you start the year off right when it comes to your car, truck or SUV. After all, your automobile is part of your personality and it can take you places. Why not show it some love? Here are some possible resolutions for your ride:
- Foray into a Forum: Join a forum so you can discuss your car with other enthusiasts. Just some examples include LX Forums, Dodge Forum, Jeep Garage, Challenger Forumz and Fiat 500 USA Forum.
- Festival Fun: Take your ride to one of hundreds of car festivals and show it off. Some festivals include the Spring Festival of LXs in Irvine, California, the FIAT FreakOut in Chicago or the Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival in Pennsylvania.
- Race Your Ride: Take it out on a race course in your area. It’s a good way for drivers to really learn to appreciate their cars’ capabilities, as well as your own skills behind the wheel.
- Time Attack: Test your speed with time trials on a local track. Drop the hammer!
- The Big Picture: Enjoy your car at a drive-in movie, especially if you have a convertible. You won’t have to worry about people chewing loudly and you can bring your own food.
- Sunday Funday: Grab a friend and head out for a nice slow Sunday drive. Just try not to hold up traffic.
- Mopar or No Car: Treat your ride right. Shower it with gifts from Mopar.
- Classic Cruisin’: It may be in our backyard, but the Woodward Dream Cruise is the world’s largest one-day automotive event, which draws 1.5 million people and 40,000 classic cars. Take a ride back to the ’50s when cruisin’ got its start.
Need more ideas? Check out our Pinterest page for inspiration. Whether you drive a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT or FIAT product, resolve to enjoy it in 2014. Happy New Year everyone!