- 2023 Jeep® Gladiator Rubicon FarOut edition combines special content with EcoDiesel’s best-in-class 442 lb.-ft. of torque, fuel economy and range
- Jeep Gladiator Rubicon FarOut edition features front and rear third-generation Dana 44 heavy-duty axles, a 3.73 axle ratio and the Rock-Trac two-speed transfer case with a 4.0:1 low-range gear ratio
- Based on Gladiator Rubicon, Gladiator Rubicon FarOut edition features commemorative “Diesel 3.0L” hood graphic, exclusive tailgate badging, 17-inch low-gloss black polished aluminum wheels, 33-inch mud-terrain tires, steel front bumper and more
- Production will be limited to 1,000 vehicles for the 2023 model year
- 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon FarOut edition is available for ordering through the end of September 2023, with deliveries beginning in the third quarter of 2023
August 11, 2023 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – The Jeep® brand is marking the end of Gladiator EcoDiesel production with the limited-edition Gladiator Rubicon FarOut.
Introduced for the 2021 model year, the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel raised the capability bar with best-in-class 442 lb.-ft. of torque, unmatched in the midsize pickup truck segment, the TorqueFlite 8HP75 eight-speed automatic transmission and more than 500 miles of driving range.
“As the Jeep brand continues its drive to electrification, we are phasing out EcoDiesel technology with the final, limited-edition Gladiator Rubicon FarOut,” said Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand North America. “Limited to 1,000 vehicles for the 2023 model year, the special-edition Gladiator Rubicon FarOut further builds on the industry’s only open-air pickup truck infused with Trail Rated capability and best-in-class truck utility.”
The Jeep Gladiator will continue to offer the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine, available with a six-speed manual transmission or an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon FarOut edition package, priced at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $12,100, features the 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 engine with best-in-class 442 lb.-ft. of torque, the TorqueFlite 8HP75 eight-speed automatic transmission, third-generation Dana 44 front and rear heavy-duty axles, a 3.73 axle ratio and the Rock-Trac two-speed transfer case with a 4.0:1 low-range gear ratio. The following equipment is standard on the limited-edition FarOut edition:
- “Diesel 3.0L” hood graphic
- Exclusive “3.0 D” tailgate badge
- “FarOut” tailgate badge
- Black fender decals
- 17-inch low-gloss black polished aluminum wheels
- 33-inch mud-terrain tires
- Steel front bumper
- Body-color fender flares
- Satin black grille
- Mopar spray-in bedliner
- LED Lighting Group
- Black leather seats with red accents
- Black leather-wrapped dash panels with red accent stitching
- Cold Weather Group
- Trailer-Tow and Heavy-Duty Electrical Group
- Safety Group
- All-weather floor mats
The 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon FarOut edition, priced at a U.S. MSRP of $69,995 (excluding $1,795 destination), is available for ordering through the end of September 2023, with deliveries beginning in the third quarter of 2023.
Built on more than 80 years of legendary heritage, Jeep® is the authentic SUV brand that delivers legendary off-road capability, interior refinement, high-tech features and versatility to people who seek extraordinary journeys. The Jeep brand delivers an open invitation to live life to the fullest by offering a broad portfolio of vehicles that continues to provide owners with a sense of safety and security to handle any journey with confidence. Jeep Wave, a premium owner loyalty and customer care program that is available to the entire Jeep 4×4 lineup, is filled with benefits and exclusive perks to deliver Jeep brand owners the utmost care and dedicated 24/7 support. The legendary Jeep brand’s off-road capability is enhanced by a global electrification initiative that is transforming 4xe into the new 4×4 in pursuit of the brand’s vision of accomplishing Zero Emission Freedom and added 4×4 capability. All Jeep brand vehicles will offer an electrified variant by 2025.
Follow Jeep and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Jeep brand: www.jeep.com
YouTube: www.youtube.com/thejeepchannel or https://www.youtube.com/StellantisNA