Loaded with up to 75 advanced safety and security features, check out what’s new for the robust, fun-to-drive crossover, the Fiat 500X.
What’s new for 2022 interior and exterior updates:
- Yacht Club Capri special edition is based on the 500X Sport trim and features Venenzia blue exterior paint, exclusive 18-inch sport wheels, blue alfresco soft-top, ivory leather seats with blue piping, woodgrain dash insert with satin-finished gear shift, Yacht Club Capri exterior badging and satin-finished exterior trim
What’s new for equipment options:
- Alfresco top option features a retractable, folding fabric roof. Available on all 500X trim levels and in four colors: black, red, gray and blue (exclusive to Yacht Club Capri)
- The 2022 Fiat 500X is available in nine exterior colors, with four interior color options and four available trim lines
- 2022 Fiat 500X Sport trim returns for its third model year, offering unique front and rear fascia designs, body-color painted side moldings and dark-finish exterior accents. Interior features include dark headliner and pillars, Sport-inspired seating, refined console bezel finishes, and a flat-bottom techno-leather steering wheel with Alcantara inserts and paddle shifters
- Loaded with up to 75 available advanced safety and security features, including ParkSense front and rear park assist and adaptive cruise control, Forward Collision Warning-Plus, LaneSense Lane Departure Warning-Plus, rain-sensing windshield wipers, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- Fiat 500X features a 1.3-liter direct-injection turbocharged engine with exclusive MultiAir (called MultiAir III) valve-actuation technology, engine stop-start (ESS) technology and best-in-class torque. The turbo engine comes standard on all trims and provides fuel economy up to 30 mpg, 177 horsepower and 210 lb.-ft. of torque
For more information on the Fiat lineup, visit Fiat.com.