Pets are an important part of our lives. According to a study done by ProShares, about 84.6 million U.S. households have pets while 35 million have children. Your pets shouldn’t be excluded from road trips because your vehicle isn’t equipped to handle them. Our vehicles offer a variety of pet-friendly features to make your vehicle pet friendly.
Here are a few of the pet-friendly features or accessories that we offer:
- Stow ‘n Go seating: Second- and third-row seats fold flat into the floor, providing a large space for pet kennels or for pets to stretch their legs when the vehicle is parked. You can find this feature in the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica!
- Hands-free sliding doors/liftgate: When hands are full with pets and their stuff, and the keys are in your pocket, hands-free access to the Pacifica is as simple as a kick under the door or liftgate.
- Rear Seat Monitoring Camera: Rear-seat monitoring camera views are accessible through the Uconnect touchscreen and allow the driver to quickly see the entire cabin and the actions of all pets inside the vehicle. You can find this feature in the Jeep® Grand Cherokee L.
- Stow ‘n Vac: Make pet messes disappear from the Pacifica’s interior by quickly picking it up with the available Stow ‘n Vac system.
- Pet Kennel: The collapsible pet kennel keeps your pet secure while in the vehicle. The solid plastic polymer surface is stain resistant from fluid, oil, gas and grease. The kennel includes two pockets, carrying handle, three doors, webbing zipper pulls and straps to secure the kennel.
6. Cargo Mat: The reversible cargo mat consists of a rubber side and a carpet side, which provides for quick and easy cleanup. This allows for your pet to sit on the carpet side of the mat. Installation time is under an hour and the cargo mat fits in Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs made since 2017.
7. Open-air Freedom: The option to take the top off your vehicle gives you and your pet the freedom to enjoy the wind as you cruise around in your Jeep Gladiator.