As the warmer weather moves across the country, so does our desire to set out and explore the open road. Whether you’re in your car, truck or SUV, it’s always wise to be familiar with the available technology features that help keep you informed and entertained while having your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel.
Here are a few of our favorite technologies that we like to use, whether it’s a Sunday drive or a cross-country adventure:
- Navigation: Never ask for directions again with Uconnect’s all-new advanced navigation. This intuitive built-in solution integrates the latest technology from TomTom, providing drivers with the latest information for a safer and smoother journey. Features include the best possible routing with the ability to add a destination along the way and an estimated time of arrival that offers alternative routes with time extensions.
- FamCAM™: Moms and dads will never have to rubberneck to see what’s actually happening in the backseat with the available FamCAM on the 2021 Chrysler Pacifica. The FamCam interior camera allows the driver to keep close tabs on the action happening in the back. It is accessible through the largest-in-class 10.1-inch touchscreen, providing a best-in-class high-definition image, and includes a view of rear-facing child seat occupants, split-view display and unique “zoom-to-seat” feature.
- SiriusXM with 360L: What’s a road trip without great tunes? SiriusXM with 360L offers Personalized Stations Powered by Pandora along with thousands of hours of downloadable content, including live sports, free on-demand shows, performances and interviews.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: Perhaps you and your road trip buddies would like to listen to your own content? You can with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The feature adds wireless connectivity, allowing customers to wirelessly project phone apps quickly and easily while leaving phones securely stowed.
- Adaptive Cruise Control-Plus with Full Stop: Perfect for those long drives in and out of traffic, this technology helps maintain distance from the vehicle ahead. Under certain traffic conditions, the system can bring the vehicle to a full stop without driver intervention.