There is so much to like about fall: a chill in the air (or snow, depending on how far north you live); the sweet smell of fresh apple cider and hot donuts; the warm embrace of a favorite sweater.
Topping our list of favorites is a drive down roads trimmed with Mother Nature’s amazing color show. In many parts of the country, the color splash is at or near its peak.
Unfortunately, not everyone gets the chance to take in this bold display.
FCA helps them out with a color tour of our own.
Among the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram and FIAT brands, nearly 20 exterior colors boast fresh shades of red, orange, yellow, green and brown.
So before you head out to enjoy the foliage, first take a tour of our fenders, fascias and all that’s in between:
- Velvet Red Pearl: Chrysler 200 and 300, and Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Flame Red: Ram 1500, Heavy Duty/Chassis Cab and ProMaster
- TorRed: Dodge Charger, Challenger and Dart
- Firecracker Red: Jeep Wrangler
- Arancio (Orange): Fiat 500X and 500e
- Mango Tango Pearl: Jeep Cherokee
- Omaha Orange: Jeep Renegade
- Giallo Moderna Perla (Modern Yellow): Fiat 500
- Solar Yellow: Jeep Renegade
- Verde Oliva Pearl (Olive Green): Fiat 500
- Eco Green Pearl: Jeep Cherokee
- Tank: Jeep Wrangler
- Black Forest Green Pearl: Chrysler 200 and 300, Ram 1500 and Heavy Duty/Chassis Cab
- Luxury Brown Pearl: Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500
- Light Brownstone Pearl: Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Cherokee
- Mojave Sand: Jeep Renegade, Wrangler, Compass and Patriot
How many warm, sugary donuts do you want?