“We have been working tirelessly with the production teams since the inception of this concept to make sure we have what customers want, and what customers need, right at launch,” said Kim Mathers, Head of Mopar Performance and Accessories Portfolio.
Backed by a factory warranty, Mopar offers a full menu of more than 200 parts and accessories specifically designed for the Gladiator. And, all of the parts were created in conjunction with the Jeep brand, engineering and design teams.
Before Mopar parts are available to the public, they go through tens of thousands of hours of development, testing and validation.
A sampling of these available Mopar parts can be found on the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, which has been on display at recent auto shows.
Exterior Mopar modifications on the Rubicon include a Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) 2-inch lift kit, JPP tube doors and rock rails and JPP 5-inch and 7-inch off-road LED lights. Additional Mopar accessories include unique five-spoke wheels, Mopar bed-mounted cross rails and lockable, dual sliding storage drawers inside the truck bed.
It’s also armed with a Mopar cold air intake, which works with a Mopar cat-back exhaust system to add horsepower and torque.
Some of the other products available for the Gladiator include:
- Bedliners: A durable, factory-backed spray-in bedliner available as a production option through Mopar Custom Shop, with drop-in bedliner also available
- Roof rack/carriers: The Mopar roof rack accommodates a variety of lifestyle cargo carriers, such as a bicycle, ski and snowboard carriers
- Tonneau covers: Hard-trifold, soft–trifold and soft roll-up tonneau covers are available
- Rock rails: Unique, heavy-gauge steel JPP rock rails are thicker and wider and use the same powder-coating as Ram Truck bedliners to provide a non-slip finish
- Wheels: Aluminum 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels help negotiate off-road terrain. Additional wheel options include five-spoke “gear” and five-spoke “slot” designs
“We can’t wait to see the reaction to this vehicle, and we can’t wait to see what customers are going to do with it,” Mathers added.